WELCOME TO THE ARTISTS IN ACTION PRESIDENT'S BLOG

Becki Trachsel-Hesedahl - 2013 Artists in Action President

Monday, March 1, 2010

WELCOME TO THE ARTISTS IN ACTION PRESIDENT'S BLOG

This Blog is for the 2010 President of Artists in Action (AiA) to communicate with AiA Members and the general artist's community. It is my hope that we can keep each other informed and updated on current events thoughout the entire arts community in and around Oregon.

Please check back often to see what I and others have to say about the arts.

I am very excited about 2010 and I am impressed with how members are stepping up to the tasks we have for this year. I am also VERY impressed with the 2010 AiA Board. At our first AiA Board Meeting in February we already had chairpersons for 4 of the 5 major AiA events for 2010. This is some kind of record!

I want to thank all AiA members for their continued support and I know we will all work to make 2010 the best year ever for AiA!

Cheers,
Phil Krug
President Artists in Action

No comments:

Post a Comment